Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes

Per the IRS, use Form 1098-C to report:

Each contribution of a qualified vehicle that has a claimed value of more than $500. A qualified vehicle is:

  • Any motor vehicle manufactured primarily for use on public streets, roads, and highways.
  • A boat.
  • An airplane.

View More About Form 1098-C on

E-File Form 1098-C Today