Wage and Tax Statement

Per the IRS, every employer engaged in a trade or business who pays remuneration, including noncash payments of $600 or more (or any amounts, if income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld)–for services performed by an employee during the year must file a Form W-2 for those employees (even if an employee is related to the employer) from whom:

  • Income, Social Security, or Medicare tax was withheld.
  • Income tax would have been withheld if the employee had claimed no more than one withholding allowance or had not claimed exemption from withholding on Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.

View More About Form W-2 on IRS.gov

E-File Form W-2 Today