Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.

Per the IRS, file Form 1099-R for each person to whom you have made a designated distribution or for whom you are treated as having made a distribution of $10 or more from:

  • Profit-sharing or retirement plans.
  • Any individual retirement arrangements (IRAs).
  • Annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans.
  • Permanent and total disability payments under life insurance contracts.
  • Charitable gift annuities, etc.

View More About Form 1099-R on IRS.gov

E-File Form 1099-R Today